Salma Hayek nude scene


Salma Hayek has revealed that she cried before filming nude scenes with Antonio Banderas for her 1992 movie Desperado. The Mexican American film actress says she cried because she was worried about what her parents would think when they saw her on screen.

“It was my first chance at an American film and I knew I had to take it,” Contactmusic quoted the Mexican beauty as telling The Sun newspaper.

“In Desperado, I had great difficulty doing the love scene with Antonio Banderas. I actually cried,” she said.

Although most leading ladies would have jumped at the chance to dive into bed with the Hollywood hunk for 1992 movie 'Desperado', Salma was worried about what her parents would think when they saw her on screen.

The Mexican beauty told The Sun newspaper: 'It was my first chance at an American film and I knew I had to take it.

'In 'Desperado', I had great difficulty doing the love scene with Antonio Banderas. I actually cried.

'I didn't want to be naked in front of a camera and kept on thinking, 'What will my mother and father think about this?'

Salma Hayek, 46, who is married to French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault, said she was worried about what her parents would think when they saw her on screen, reported Sun online.







Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. adustmiterunning girl - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl